At times we all need someone to listen to us, life can bring unexpected challenges that can feel overwhelming. Our counsellor can provide a safe and confidential space for you to explore your thoughts and feeling to enable you to find your own answers. We believe that we all have the capability to reach our potential. Our aim is to support you to do so whilst feeling accepted and heard and not judged.
Bromley Wellness can offer:
- Individual counselling
- Brief or long term counselling
- Each session last for 50 minutes
- Humanistic –Person Centred Counselling
- Psychodynamic Counselling
Training, Qualifications & Experience
Our counsellor has experience of working with addiction and mental health. Also working with clients who have experienced domestic abuse. Working with clients from various backgrounds and cultural beliefs.
Member of ‘The British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists’, and therefore adhere to their Code of Ethics. with relevant indemnity insurance
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Fees are charged at per 50 minute session – see our price list As the client you have the choice of how many session you would like.